7 gifts to make your dog love you even more this Christmas
- Credit: Archant
From luxury collars to super-comfy dog beds, we’ve got the best gifts for your pampered pooch this Christmas
We know that they can’t read, but your dog is sure to love you more once you feed them from their own personalised bowl!
Add a dash of sophistication to your pooch with this exclusive Liberty print bandana. This handmade bandana is reversible and can be worn on either side and will ensure your dog goes out dressed in style.
Treat your dog to a super comfy bed in a durable tweed fabric. Whether it’s summer or winter, these mini Chesterfield beds will add warmth and panache to any room. Filled with either an extra deep hollow fibre filling and an internal waterproof cover.
Made using quality wool, with fleece lining to provide extra comfort for your dog and a side release buckle to make it easy to put on and to remove, this collar provides classic canine style.
Never forget a poop bag again with a Lola on your lead, every dog-owners ‘must-have’ essential. The oilcloth accessory provides easy access to bags and fixes to any lead handle or strap.
The ultimate in doggy luxury, this rare breed rug comes from one of the last traditional British tanneries, still produced using the same old world methods relied upon for well over two hundred years. These rugs benefit from a high “fur fibre count” and add serious class and comfort to any home.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 9 4 of the best Norfolk gardens to see rhododendrons
- 10 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
Nothing is sure to make tails wag more than the word engraved on these fun cast iron lead hooks. The engraved oak base with tail shaped hooks will stop leads tangling and keep them organised for when you need them.
Like this? Find the latest Christmas content here.