7 simple recipes for your Christmas leftovers
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Turkey, sprouts, cheese and even Christmas pudding, these recipes will make sure that none of your Christmas food goes to waste.
Spicy turkey and holy guacamole cones
Forget turkey curry, this spicy finger food recipe is something different for the turley leftovers.
Turkey and Stilton pies.
Turkey and cheese, two things that you no doubt be in abundance over Christmas. One of these pies would be a welcome treat after a long winter walk.
Ham Hock and Apple Brulee Toasts
If you have ham hock and bread lying around, these could be the perfect festive snack.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 9 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks
Sprout and Squeak
We imagine that you’ll have plenty of sprouts left over on Boxing Day. This simple dish is perfect for brunch.
Christmas Pudding Souffle recipe
For those of you that are feeling adventurous, this novel way of revitalising the Christmas pud could be for you.
These cheesey bites will be ideal for TV viewing snacks and use up any hard or crumbly cheese you have leftover.
Mulled Sangria recipe
If you’ve have your fill of bubbly and spirits and have bottles of red wine just lying around (not likely we know) then this festive drink could be a good way to make use of it.