Win a dream Lancashire wedding
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Age Concern Central Lancashire are offering one lucky couple a fantastic opportunity
Couples from across Lancashire are being invited to win the wedding of their dreams – simply describe why you, or someone close to you, is worthy of this amazing prize. It could be for a couple who have never married, or those who are married but would like to re-live their special day and re-new their vows with friends and family.
The prize package, being put together by Age Concern Central Lancashire as it celebrates its 40th anniversary in 2021, includes an unforgettable wedding at a prestigious Lancashire venue, a wedding cake, photography, flowers and even help finding the dream wedding dress, a groom’s outfit and bridesmaids/pageboys attire.
Suzanne Carr, chief executive at Age Concern Central Lancashire, says: ‘It could be that someone doesn’t have full memories of their wedding day and this would be the perfect opportunity for them to re-new their vows in a very special way – and during a significant year for Age Concern, who specialise in support for people living with dementia and memory concerns.’
To enter, write no more than 250 words explaining why you deserve the prize, to email@example.com; post it to Age Concern Central Lancashire, 2-4 Towngate, Leyland, Preston, PR25 2FN; or drop your letter into one of the Age Concern Central Lancashire charity shops.
Include a contact name, telephone number and email address with your entry. All entries must be marked: ‘Lancashire Life Wedding Competition’ and the closing date is November 10th 2020. For terms and conditions, go to: ageisjustanumber.org.uk/weddingterms
The winners must agree to publicity, including radio and television interviews, together with their wedding photographs appearing in a future edition of Lancashire Life and in other media, including across social media and promotional channels for Age Concern Central Lancashire with no end date.
• Terms and conditions apply. Full terms and conditions can be found at ageisjustanumber.org.uk/weddingterms
- 1 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 2 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 Rare gold medal of Nelson's Norfolk protégé expected to sell for up to £80,000
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 10 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
• The competition is open to everyone
• Editor’s decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into
Set up in 1981, Age Concern Central Lancashire is dedicated to supporting vulnerable people across the county, specialising in dementia care, including dementia day support centres and a free community links service. Age Concern also offers access to essential help at home aimed to help people live well and age well.
For more information about Age Concern Central Lancashire’s 40th birthday and how you could be a part of it, visit: ageisjustanumber.org.uk/40years