Win Bailey stainless steel jewellery
- Credit: Archant
Bailey of Sheffield creates engineered jewellery to last more than a lifetime.
Using the finest quality marine grade 316L stainless steel, Bailey hand build durable high calibre jewellery in their workshop at Portland Works in Sheffield.
It’s about understated pieces that adapt with your changing style.
Each piece is a way to curate your own personal style - Bailey just gives you a firm, well forged foundation.
The CABLE™ Bracelet with its patent pending clasp design, collectable Beads and the Pendant Converter are the core of the Bailey collection.
The bracelet is fully customisable and available in a range of PVD colours and finishes.
This is complemented by an ever growing collection of stainless steel interchangeable beads - including 3D printed, kinetic playful and customisable designs.
- 1 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Win a G&H Spirits gin set with Sussex Life
- 5 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Win a three nights stay at Nydsley Hall in Pateley Bridge
- 9 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
- 10 7 great walks near Kirkby Lonsdale
The range is ever expanding with innovative and cutting edge designs all the time; The Pendant Converter then allows for any of these beads to be swapped from the bracelet onto a necklace on a stainless steel chain.