Win Bailey stainless steel jewellery
- Credit: Archant
Bailey of Sheffield creates engineered jewellery to last more than a lifetime.
Using the finest quality marine grade 316L stainless steel, Bailey hand build durable high calibre jewellery in their workshop at Portland Works in Sheffield.
It’s about understated pieces that adapt with your changing style.
Each piece is a way to curate your own personal style - Bailey just gives you a firm, well forged foundation.
The CABLE™ Bracelet with its patent pending clasp design, collectable Beads and the Pendant Converter are the core of the Bailey collection.
The bracelet is fully customisable and available in a range of PVD colours and finishes.
This is complemented by an ever growing collection of stainless steel interchangeable beads - including 3D printed, kinetic playful and customisable designs.
- 1 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 2 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 3 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Top festive markets
- 4 Magical Christmas markets in Suffolk 2021
- 5 Magical Christmas markets in Sussex 2021
- 6 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Festive light switch-ons & festivities
- 7 Magical Christmas markets in Kent 2021
- 8 The 15 best Christmas markets in Norfolk 2021
- 9 Win a theatre break in Manchester to see The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
- 10 Yorkshire's best boutique hotels named
The range is ever expanding with innovative and cutting edge designs all the time; The Pendant Converter then allows for any of these beads to be swapped from the bracelet onto a necklace on a stainless steel chain.