Win a family stay in a luxury yurt near the Blackdown Hills
- Credit: Archant
Blackdown Yurts are offering one lucky winner the chance to stay on in one of their yurts, together with a tree planted in their name during 2020.
These four stunning, traditional Mongolian yurts, nestled on the edge of the Blackdown Hills, offer the ultimate in escapism and the perfect spot to take the family for a well-earned break.
The three-night stay is for a family group of up to six people between March-July and September-October 2020.
All bedding is provided and the yurts are self-catered with a fully equipped kitchen and bathroom.
For your chance to win, simply answer the following question. How many species of bats can be found at Blackdown Yurts?
To enter, fill in the online form.
- 1 The Norfolk Lights Express is back for spectacular winter train rides
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 6 7 of the best spas in Sussex
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 9 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 10 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings