Calling all pet lovers
- Credit: Archant
Would you like to see your pet immortalised in the pages of Kent Life? Just answer our short Q&A and send us a photo of you both and we’ll do the rest
Many Kent Life readers have pets, ranging from the domestic – cats and dogs – to the indoor/outdoor (rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters), to the rather larger and definitely outdoors (horses and ponies) and the exotic – we’re talking snakes and spiders here.
And you all love your pets, right? Otherwise you wouldn’t spend a fortune on them, buy them presents, take them to the vets, arrange sitters, walk them – and photograph them.
A Maidstone cat I know even has his own Facebook page and a certain friend of mine in Tonbridge has invested in nappies for her two new chickens so that they can join the family in the lounge and watch a spot of TV with them…
Now I’ve never been brilliant with animals (just ask my long-suffering daughter, who has wanted a puppy all her life) but I know that I am in a very small minority and am trying to rise above all that to introduce the one and only - Pet Life!
All you have to do is either upload your favourite pictures of your pets to: www.kent-life.co.uk or email a hi-res jpeg to: email@example.com.
Don’t forget to include the following details:
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 3 Win £500 of Gallox fashionwear
- 4 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 5 Nigel Haworth to return to The Three Fishes in Mitton
- 6 One Suffolk beach given Blue Flag status for 2021
- 7 10 places to visit in South Derbyshire
- 8 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 9 Meet the new Devon stars of Channel 4 series
- 10 Where to go wild swimming in the Cotswolds
Tell us a bit about you
Your name, where you live in Kent, what you do for a living
Tell us about your pet
What is his/her name, breed, age, how long have you had her/him?
What makes your pet special?