Some of the best Christmas markets in Hampshire this year
- Credit: Herry Lawford
Despite the many cancellations there are still a few Chrit
Markets still going ahead:
- Love Southsea - December 12 - 13 and 19 - 20
Love Southsea run markets throughout the year where many of the area's best independents are represented. Their special Christmas market will be the perfect chance to support them when they need it most.
- Winter Wunderland Southampton - Until January 1
Described as "Southampton's biggest and most immersive festive experience", the event is designed to be a German village at the height of Christmas.
- Hampshire Farmers' Markets - Various dates
Get your festive food and drink sorted at one of these markets taking place around the county. Alton's is on December 12, Winchester's is December 13 while Emsworth's and Ringwood's are both on December 19.
- 1 Afternoon tea delivery in Suffolk
- 2 Which flooded village lies beneath Ladybower Reservoir?
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Take a tour of Cornwall’s picturesque harbours
- 5 Photography focus: 5 stunning Yorkshire Dales landscapes
- 6 Afternoon tea deliveries in the Cotswolds
- 7 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 8 Celebrate the famous women born in Norfolk and Suffolk this International Women’s Day
- 9 12 beautiful photographs of daffodils in Yorkshire
- 10 Lancashire Recipes - Butter Pie
- Wickham Christmas Market - December 13 and 19
Wickham Community Centre will be hosting this event where local crafters, designers, artists and more will be showing off their wonderful work.
- Indoor Christmas Market, Alton - December 12
Another option is at Alton Community Centre, starting at 10am on Saturday. We'd recommend exploring the pretty town after browsing the stalls.
- Farnham Maltings Christmas Fair - December 11 - 12
Head to our border with Surrey for this fair containing numerous ceramics, accessories, textiles, decorations and more.
- Fleet Christmas Market - December 12
Between 10am and 3pm browse the stalls and experience a magical atmosphere with Santa himself in attendance.
- Rother Valley Farm Christmas Market - December 11 - 13 and 18 - 20
This rustic barn in Rogate will be decked out appropriately for the Christmas period, creating the perfect setting for you to find food, drink and a selection of gifts.
- Elvetham Heath Market Christmas Special - December 12
This regular market will have a distinctly festive feel on Saturday between 10am and 1.30pm.
For more festive events check out our list of Hampshire's best Christmas things to do
If you know of any more markets taking place let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org