Christmas time at Wayfarers Shopping Arcade, Southport
- Credit: Archant
Some places are just magical at Christmas time and Wayfarers Shopping Arcade is one of those wonderful destinations that make your Christmas memorable.
From the moment you walk into this stunningly festive arcade you are transported into a special Christmas experience.
Children gaze in wonder at the magnificent Christmas tree that stretches nearly up to the glass roof and look forward to visiting Santa in his grotto. Adults just love the specialist independent shops and enjoy the ambience of the spectacular Christmas decorations.
Christmas is a very unique time of year and the special independent stores to be found in Wayfarers Shopping Arcade provide everything you need for you, your family and friends. There are designer boutiques, smart menswear and a traditional barbers shop, specialist jewellers, desirable handbags, stunning accessories, quality outdoor wear, vintage homewares, candles, a perfect traditional sweetshop and handmade body products that smell divine.
So whether you are stopping by for a coffee, meeting friends for lunch or just want a hair appointment Wayfarers Shopping Arcade is the go to venue for Christmas 2015!
Finds us in the centre of Southport, on Lord Street, opposite the Town Hall.
Open Monday – Saturday 9am – 5.30pm Sunday 10am – 5pm.
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 3 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 4 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 5 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 6 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 7 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 8 Yorkshire Wolds walk - Thixendale to Hanging Grimston
- 9 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 10 A potted history