Competition terms and conditions
- Credit: Archant
Terms and conditions of the competition in the February issue of EDP Norfolk magazine to win tickets from Norwich Airport to Alicante or Malaga
Prize includes one pair of economy class return tickets from Norwich Airport to Alicante or Malaga. Prize includes flight taxes.
Tickets are subject to availability.
Travel period 10 April 2016 to 30 September 2016 excluding peak times.
Booking must be made at least 28 days before the preferred date of travel.
No extension of the dates is allowed from those specified in these terms and conditions.
Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be substituted for any other prize or cash value.
- 1 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 4 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round
- 5 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 6 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 7 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 Beautiful places to go wild swimming in Suffolk
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
Flights cannot be taken between 24 March 2016 - 10 April 2016, 30 May 2016 - 5 June 2016, 21 July 2016 – 04 September 2016.
Flybe is not responsible for and will not replace lost, stolen, destroyed or defaced vouchers.
Winner must be over the age of 18 with a valid passport to travel (valid for at least 6 months beyond the return date for the trip). Winner and accompanying persons must obtain all documentation required. Flybe is not liable for the costs of obtaining the correct entry documents.
Flybe is not responsible for transfers to or from the airports, accommodation or any other travel expense.
Payment of the Norwich Airport Development fee of £10 per departing passenger over 16 is not included.
Flybe reserve the right to cancel or amend the terms of this prize promotion without notice in the unlikely event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake, or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other similar event.
By participating in this prize promotion, you grant the promoters permission to use your name and likeness for advertising and future promotional purposes without additional compensations (except where prohibited).
The competition closes on February 29 2016.
Archant competition rules also apply.