1907 restaurant, bar & grill, Surrey
- Credit: Archant
Welcome to 1907 restaurant, bar & grill from Brooklands Hotel, Weybridge.
We are very proud of our historic location, so aptly named our restaurant after the year the world famous, Brooklands racetrack was built and opened. The restaurant and cocktail bar offers a stylish experience that is modern and contemporary in both ambience and service delivery within a 1920’s and 30’s décor inspired setting.
Awarded two AA Rosettes, the current menus are designed with careful attention to bringing this season in with simple, honest food, using local and seasonal produce to create classical flavours with modern cooking techniques. Join us for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 9 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
- 10 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
01932 335700 / 01932 335710