2019 Lancashire Life Food and Drink Awards - the winners revealed
- Credit: Archant
The winners of the 2018 Lancashire Life Food and Drink Awards were announced at a glittering ceremony at Ribby Hall Village.
- 1 From The Dig to Harry Potter - 5 films shot in Suffolk
- 2 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 3 Photography focus: 5 stunning Yorkshire Dales landscapes
- 4 Blossom varieties to spot while out walking this spring
- 5 How a Suffolk man landed a film fan’s dream job on The Dig
- 6 10 things you probably didn't know about Blackpool
- 7 Win a watercolour painting of Gosfield by artist James Merriott
- 8 The story of music in Cornwall is an important part of its heritage
- 9 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
To find out more about the Lancashire Life Food and Drink Awards 2019 and our sponsors, visit foodwards.lancashirelife.co.uk
Were you at the awards last night? Tweet us your pictures @lancashirelife or tag us on Instagram at @LancashireLifeMag using the #LLFoodAwards hashtag.