5 Cocktails for your Devon summer
- Credit: Archant
Here’s a list of some amazing cocktails you must try this summer
- 25ml Cariel Vanilla Vodka - 5ml White Chocolate Liqueur - 5ml Cherry Heering - 5ml Milk and Cream mixture.
Add all ingredients into a cocktail, fill with ice and shake wel, Secondly strain mixture into glass and garnish with a cherry.
- 15ml Chairmans Reserve Spiced Rum - 15ml Grand Marnier - 30ml Chocolate Liqueur - 75ml mix of cream and milk
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 3 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 4 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 8 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
- 9 4 of the best Norfolk gardens to see rhododendrons
- 10 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
-Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker, fill with ice and shake well. Secondly strain the mixture into the glass and garnish with an orange zest
- 100ml vodka - 50ml sherry - ½ tbsp freshly grated horseradish - 25ml Worcestershire sauce - Tabasco to taste - ½ tsp celery salt - Cracked black pepper to taste
- 750ml tomato juice - 500g ice cubes - 100g sliced radishes - 1 lime cut into wedges - 4 celericious sticks to garnish
Mix together the vodka, sherry, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, celery salt, black pepper and tomato juice in a large jug. Then fill another large jug with the ice, sliced radishes and lime wedges. Lastly pour the liquid over the ice, and serve straight away in chilled glasses with celery sticks in them.
- Ice cubes - 35ml Campari - 35ml Sainsbury’s vermouth rosso - Soda water, to top up - Lemon and orange peel, made into twists to garnish
Fill a tumbler with ice, pour in all the ingredients and stir gently and then garnish with 1 lemon twist and 1 orange twist.
- 20ml Sainsbury’s superior white rum - 20ml Taste the Difference golden rum - 20ml Cointreau - 25ml lime juice, freshly squeezed, plus 1 wedge to garnish - 10ml sugar cane syrup - 5ml Taste the Difference almond extract - Ice cubes - Pineapple wedge, skin removed, plus 1 pineapple leave, both to garnish (optional) - 1 cocktail cherry
Pour all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker, fill with ice and shake hard. Crush some ice and add to the tumbler, then strain the liquid from the shaker into the glass. Thread a pineapple wedge, lime wedge and cherry onto a cocktail stick, and balance over the glass. Place a leaf from the pineapple into the glass with a straw.