A pizza and Prosecco festival is coming to Cheltenham
- Credit: Archant
Calling all fizz and food lovers! Cheltenham is set to host its very own pizza and Prosecco festival in December this year and we’re excited
We all love a hefty slice of pizza and a glass of Prosecco and December 2 will see Cheltenham’s first pizza and Prosecco festival in celebration of these wonderful treats. A number of independent retailers will be on site to serve enough pizza to feed the whole of the Cotswolds so you won’t go hungry. Prosecco fans can expect a range of different bubbly cocktails too.
Warm blankets and outdoor heaters will be supplied ensuring that visitors will be kept warm and cosy despite the winter date. Complete with live music playing all night, it is sure to be an unforgettable atmosphere – eating, drinking and listening to music with friends makes a recipe for a wonderful evening.
The pizza and Prosecco Festival will take place at Glenfall House in Charlton Kings, 2pm - 11pm on December 2. Tickets are due to go on sale today at 1pm (20 July) and you can sign up for tickets here >>> http://bit.ly/2uaO6YH
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 What's On in Yorkshire - August 2021
- 8 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District