Amalfi White opens for business
- Credit: Archant
Independent restaurateurs Lizzy and Adam Devey Smith have opened a glamorous destination Italian Bar and Restaurant in Melbourne
Amalfi White offers a relaxed and informal venue where diners can enjoy breakfast, brunch, lunch, evening meals and celebratory events. The 90 cover restaurant, located in what was once the home of Melbourne Liberal Club and Public Hall, is complemented by Prosecco and Cocktail bars, whilst the beautiful conservatory area has views into the open kitchen.
There’s also a White Bar for private dining and drinks, and an open wood-fired pizza oven to the rear of the restaurant.
Members of the management team have all worked in Michelin starred kitchens and the restaurant’s inventive dishes are prepared by nine experienced chefs, many of whom have worked with Gordon Ramsay, Raymond Blanc and Carluccio’s.
Amalfi White, 50 Derby Rd, Melbourne, Derby DE73 8FE
Tel: 01332 694890
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 3 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 4 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 5 Yorkshire Wolds walk - Thixendale to Hanging Grimston
- 6 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 7 4 interesting places to visit in the Peak District
- 8 First Look: Cool Yorkshire gastro pub launches new boutique rooms
- 9 Why Ashbourne needs to be your next family outing
- 10 The ultimate 5-day walk: Along the Derwent Valley Way