- Credit: Archant
When Naveed Khaliq first set eyes on the dilapidated old picture hall on London Road in Derby in 2002, he could never have imagined the success that was to follow.
Nav's quest for perfection has taken Anoki into three counties and resulted in a brand which is renowned across the UK, achieving some of the highest culinary accolades and awards along the way.
Anoki Derby opened its doors in October 2003, establishing a reputation for serving up indulgent cuisine in luxurious surroundings.
Restaurants in Nottingham and Burton followed shortly afterwards - and with them, a loyal following of customers from across the UK.
Anoki, the Urdu for 'unique', combines the finest food and superlative service to create the ultimate dining experience.
Each dish is created using the finest ingredients to ensure unique character and flavour - from the lean cuts of melt-in-the-mouth meat, to fresh fish and hand-picked vegetables - all in their own spicy aromatic sauces that promise an explosion of flavour with each bite.
Culinary delights include old favourites like Chicken Tikka and Tandoori Vegetables, along with Mirch Masala Chicken and Lamb Desi.
- 1 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 2 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 3 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 4 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 5 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 6 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 7 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 8 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 9 Win a watercolour painting of Gosfield by artist James Merriott
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
Visitors travel to Anoki from across the globe to sample our unique and distinctive flavour.
From the vibe in the restaurant to the wonderful food created in the kitchen, it's easy to see why Anoki has won a whole host of awards and accolades.
Anoki, 6 Pride Point Drive , Pride Park, Derby, Derbyshire, DE24 8BX
01332 292 888