Artisan cheese delivered straight to your door from The Hungry Guest
- Credit: Archant
The Hungry Guest food shop of Petworth, West Sussex has launched a brand new cheese box scheme. Available to order both online at www.thehungryguest.com and in their shop, monthly boxes will be delive red directly to customer’s doors.
The award winning food shop has gained a huge following since opening over two years ago with their walk in cheese room attracting regular customers from across the south east of England. Temperature and humidity controlled, the room ensures that the exceptional variety of English and continental artisan
cheeses are maintained in excellent condition by a dedicated cheesemonger. As demand for these cheeses continues to extend well beyond the local area and in response to customer feedback a new monthly cheese box scheme has been developed.
Each month four carefully selected cheeses will be chosen at the peak of perfection before being carefully wrapped and packaged, ready for delivery to customers. The selection will change monthly and will cover various milk types, styles, origins, strengths and pasteurisation options. The box contents will be published on their website each month along with some interesting facts and tasting notes on the selection so you can impress your friends and family with your knowledge.
A single monthly order is £45 or you can purchase a quarterly subscription that offers delivery 4 times a year. For the real cheese lovers and fanatics they are also offering a yearly subscription meaning you can secure a regular cheese fix every month. Delivery is included in the costs
- 1 16 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 2 Win a holiday for two on the Isles of Scilly
- 3 12 of the best places to eat al fresco in Yorkshire
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Sussex pubs with beer gardens to visit this summer
- 6 21 of the best places to eat al fresco in Hampshire
- 7 16 of the best beer gardens in Essex
- 8 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 9 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 10 10 pubs with pretty beer gardens in Canterbury