BEST CORNWALL SUNDAY ROAST WINNER AT THE CORNWALL LIFE FOOD AND DRINK AWARDS 2015
Judges were looking for the best Cornish Roast Dinner, whether served in a country pub, city hotel, restaurant or staff canteen, what counts is the produce is locally sourced and is cooked and served perfectly
Winner: The Norway Inn, Perranarworthal
The Cornish carvery at the Norway Inn offers a selection of Cornish meats, carved at your request. The sirloin beef is a highlight, with one reader describing it as melt in the mouth deliciousness topped off with fresh vegetables that are never soggy and a choice of potatoes always cooked perfectly.
Highly commended: The Old Success Inn, Sennen Cove
One reader said the roast here was the best they had ever tried, with different meats each week and amazing local vegetables prepared to perfection.
Highly commended: The Waymarker, Constantine
This is the third time in a row that the Waymarker have received a nomination in this category and it seems readers continue to be impressed by their infamous Sunday roasts. All roasts are served with a homemade Yorkshire Pudding, roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables & real gravy.
- 1 12 historic village churches in Cheshire
- 2 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 Meet Maggie, GBBO's 70-year-old contestant from Dorset
- 7 Try this pretty, circular coastal walk at the Chidham Peninsula
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 9 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 10 5 great walks in and around Kendal