Business Profile - BLOOM Gin & Tonic
- Credit: Archant
BLOOM Gin & Tonic is a luxury pre-mixed G&T in an attractive old fashioned glass bottle - the perfect bottle to pack for picnics.
BLOOM Gin is a delicate floral premium London Dry Gin, inspired by the natural flora of English country gardens and created by the world’s first female Master Gin Distiller.
Joanne Moore chose botanicals from her own garden including chamomile and honeysuckle, as well as the citrus fruit pomelo, to make up the three key botanicals which create a delicate and subtle gin-drinking experience.
Carefully prepared and ready to serve, these bottles combine the delicate floral tones of BLOOM Gin, balanced with the distinctive herbal and plant-root notes of Fentiman’s tonic, made with lemon from the Cochin area of India.
Available from Sainsbury’s RRP £3.00 a bottle.
A 70cl bottle is available for RRP £24.00 from both Sainsbury’s and Waitrose.
For further information or a sample, please contact:
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 4 5 up-and-coming Sussex artists to watch in 2021
- 5 5 of the best day trips in Yorkshire
- 6 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 7 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 8 WIN a hamper of Sky Wave Gin worth £170
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Derbyshire this summer
Amanda Moorhouse or Rosie Cunningham
MPR Communications + 44 (0)7974 197909