Business Profile - field fare
- Credit: Archant
field fare suppliers of frozen fruit and vegetables, bakery, fish and ready meals to farm shops, delis, butchers, cafes and garden centres across the UK.
field fare is an independent, family business that was founded 35 years ago in a barn in Kent, the Garden of England. Drawing on a career in frozen foods and horticulture, Richard Cryer pioneered a new way of selling food.
The idea? It’s simple, really. Loose, frozen fruit and vegetables. Customers serve themselves and scoop as much or as little produce as they like. All the taste, no waste, great quality and great value.
Innovation has been key to field fare’s success over the last few years, with its range rapidly expanding from just fruit and vegetables.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 3 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 4 Win a holiday for two on the Isles of Scilly
- 5 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 6 Win a selection of Provence Rose wine
- 7 The mind-blowing new exhibition at Sculpture by the Lakes in Dorchester
- 8 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 9 Off-the-beaten-track beaches in Yorkshire
- 10 Al fresco dining in Cornwall: 9 of the best places to go
From delicious sweet bakery lines including bake at home Cookies that take the form of pucks of dough and oven bake in 15 minutes; to Authentic Belgium Waffles that are a real indulgent treat when topped with berries and ice cream; to Chocolate Twists and Cinnamon Swirls.
To fancy vegetable mixes of Peas, Beans and Asparagus which is ideal for risottos, Rustic Vegetable Medleys and Woodland Fruit Mixes perfect for smoothies.
To its fancy award winning Coquille St Jacques and mussels; to its premium quality ready meals. From the ‘Best of British’ e.g. Lancashire Hotpot, Venison and Roasted Vegetable Casserole; ‘European’ e.g. Lasagne Verde, Meatballs Pomodoro and ‘Around the World’ e.g. Chicken Tikka Masala, and Green Thai Chicken Curry.
All meat dishes use Red Tractor meat and have on average 25% more meat per pack than other notable ready meal suppliers.
For more information on the field fare product range, visit the field fare website.
Tel: 01732 864344
Agra Freeze Ltd, Black Robins Farm, Grants Lane, Edenbridge, Kent, TN8 6QP