Chef of the Year 2018: Kent Life Food & Drink Awards
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
We reveal the winner of the Chef of the Year award
This category is sponsored by The Foxhunter Park
This award recognises those chefs who show an exceptional awareness of produce and have the knowledge and expertise to use their ingredients to create sensational, seasonal menus.
Our finalists are:
• Daniel Smith, Fordwich Arms, Fordwich
• Robert Taylor, Compasses Inn, Crundale
• Will Devlin, The Small Holding, Kilndown
And the winner is...
Will Devlin, The Small Holding!
Click here to return to the winners’ page
Visit the awards website
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 5 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 9 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round
- 10 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings