Cheltenham’s Carluccio’s are giving away a free breakfast – but there is a catch
- Credit: Archant
According to many, there’s no such thing as a free lunch. This may be true, but, thanks to Carluccio’s there is now such a thing as a free breakfast, as long as you wear a certain item of clothing
On Saturday March 31, turn up before 11am at any Carluccio’s wearing your dressing gown and receive a free breakfast. This incredible introduction to the Italian restaurant group’s new breakfast menu is guaranteed to make you rise and shine; but set those alarms as once the restaurant is full, it’s full. As the saying goes it’s the early bird that gets...well, in this case, the pancetta and panettone.
Carluccio’s new breakfast dishes include an extended Magnifica range of cooked breakfasts, with vegetarian and vegan options. The veggie Magnifica is a plate laden with eggs, courgette fritters, sautéed mushrooms, tomatoes and toasted ciabatta, whilst the vegan Magifica features baked borlotti beans, summer squash, tomatoes, spinach and toasted ciabatta. Plus of course the Magnifica Tradizionale: eggs with grilled smoky pancetta, sausage, sautéed mushrooms, tomato and toasted ciabatta.
Injecting a burst of Italian flavour to your meal, Eggs Diavlo – fried eggs with tomato, spicy ‘nduja, parmigano reggiano and toasted ciabatta – will add a kick to your morning whilst French toast is given an Italian touch by using panettone, ricotta & yoghurt, berries, honey and cinnamon. New cold press juices have also been introduced; a fresh mix of apple, spinach, kale and lemon or opt for carrot, orange, apple and turmeric.
The offer applies until 11am on Saturday March 31 only and will be available at all restaurants nationwide. Roll out of bed, pull on your dressing gown and visit Carluccio’s in the Regent Arcade, Cheltenham.
Follow the lead-up and the action on the day with the hashtag #BreakfastInYourPJs on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Terms and conditions:
- One free breakfast dish for each customer wearing a dressing gown
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 7 8 great family walks in the North West
- 8 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 9 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 10 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- First come first served, subject to availability
- Available Saturday March 31 until 11am only
- Available at all UK Carluccio’s restaurants
- Carluccio’s Cheltenham is located in the Regent Arcade, Cheltenham, GL50 1JZ (open Saturday 8am-11pm)