Eat Norfolk Food & Drink Awards 2018: Best Restaurant winner
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
We reveal the winner of the Best Restaurant award
Sponsored by Gerald Giles
Nominees were accepted for fantastic restaurants across Norfolk which have the ability to create an unforgettable dining experience, cook to a degree of excellence using fresh, local produce combined with an unsurpassed level of customer service, demonstrating and understanding the diners’ expectations. This category was open to public vote, with people able to vote online or by post for the Norfolk restaurant they felt offered “that certain something”.
The Lodge Griddle & Grill
Wells Crab House Seafood Restaurant
- 1 From The Dig to Harry Potter - 5 films shot in Suffolk
- 2 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 3 4 interesting places to visit in the Peak District
- 4 Photography focus: 5 stunning Yorkshire Dales landscapes
- 5 How a Suffolk man landed a film fan’s dream job on The Dig
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 The story of music in Cornwall is an important part of its heritage
- 8 Win a watercolour painting of Gosfield by artist James Merriott
- 9 5 cherry blossom trees to plant for spring
- 10 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
And the winner is...
Wells Crab House Seafood Restaurant!
Find out more about the Eat Norfolk Food & Drink Awards and our sponsors.