20 St John's, Norwich's Newest Restaurant
20 St John's, Norwich's Newest Restaurant, opens with this week with introductory offer.
On Friday 21st May, Norwich's newest restaurant will open its doors to the public for the first time and is offering 25% off all food for the first lucky few through the door. 20 St John's restaurant is located in the heart of the City on St John Maddermarket, very close to the Maddermarket Theatre and aims to provide top quality food in a relaxed, friendly environment.
The restaurant is owned by James and Nicole Richardson-Thacker, a local couple who both trained at City College in Norwich before taking on a variety of roles in the City. Despite the difficult economic times, the couple are positive about the future
James Richardson-Thacker, Head Chef and Owner, said: “We understand that times are hard but there is still a real buzz in the City and we are confident that we can provide what Norwich needs at the moment. We will be offering freshly cooked dishes using local produce wherever possible at excellent value for money, with our lunchtime and early evening menu offering two courses for just �10 and three courses for �12.50.”
20 St John's is now taking bookings on 01603 449781 and anyone booking a table in advance for the first week will receive a 25% discount on food. The restaurant’s website will launch in the next couple of days at http://www.20stjohnsrestaurant.co.uk/.
20 St John’s is open from every day from 12.00pm – 2.30pm and 5.30pm – 10.00pm, except on Sunday and Mondays when we have a well-deserved rest.
For further information, please contact:
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round
- 5 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 6 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 9 Beautiful places to go wild swimming in Suffolk
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
Tel: 01603 449781