Best French restaurants in Surrey ~ where to eat out
Find your dream French restaurant with Surrey Life magazine, whether you're looking for perfect pastries, brilliant b�uf bourguignon or wonderful wine
Find your dream French restaurant with Surrey Life magazine, whether you’re looking for perfect pastries, brilliant b�uf bourguignon or wonderful wine
As featured in Surrey Life restaurant reviews each month over the past few years
La Barbe, Bell Street, Reigate, Surrey RH2 7AN Tel: 01737 241966Reviewed: January 2009
'Is it my imagination or is there a dearth of real French restaurants in Surrey? Certainly, La Barbe is one of the few, and a splendid flagship of the genre, having served fine French cuisine in Reigate's Bell Street for 25 years.'
Brasserie Vacherin, 12 High Street, Sutton, Surrey SM1 1HN Tel: 0208 722 0180~Reviewed: January 2011
'Despite receiving plaudits in its first year, Brasserie Vacherin had an awful lot to live up to in order to meet this particular day’s expectations. It did.'
- 1 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
- 8 11 of the prettiest villages in North Devon
- 9 13 delicious afternoon teas to try in Somerset
- 10 8 great family walks in the North West
La Buvette, Church Lane, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1SN: 0208 940 6264Reviewed: February 2012
'When other local restaurants start recommending that you try out a competitor, you know you have a treat on your hands.'
Chez Vous, 432 Limpsfield Road, Warlingham, Surrey CR6 9LA. Tel: 01883 620451Reviewed: July 2012
'Chez Vous offers the kind of menu where you immediately feel disloyal to favourite dishes, as you realise you can only pick one. From starters to main courses, if we’d been left to our own devices we could have still been sitting there tomorrow deciding.'
The French Table, 85 Maple Road, Surbiton, Surrey KT6 4AW: 020 8399 2365Reviewed: May 2008
'The French Table is a great find and has now been promoted into my top three favourite places to eat in Surrey - a delightful, relaxed and satisfying dining experience.'