Derwentwater Arms, Calver
- Credit: Archant
The Derwentwater Arms is a friendly family run pub in the village of Calver.
It's a humble local pub welcoming customers from near and far.They pride themselves on serving a marvelous choice of hearty food sourced from great produce from the local area. Their pies are especially a must try. Along with the food they serve excellent quality cask ales, premium wines and gins and craft beers. During the summer enjoy their escalated terrace, perfect for wining and dining on a warm summers evening. Opened all day from 12 o'clock Monday to Sunday.
Address: Lowside, Calver
- 1 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 2 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 3 A positive outlook for the housing market for 2021
- 4 Steph McGovern on her new lunchtime show, Steph’s Packed Lunch
- 5 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 6 4 interesting places to visit in the Peak District
- 7 REVIEW: The Pickled Sprout, Harrogate
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 10 18 of the best lockdown takeaways across Yorkshire