Devon venue opens its doors to diners for the first time in 30 years
- Credit: Archant
Huntsham Court joins forces with Milkshed Kitchen to create pop-up hotel and restaurant
Renowned South West wedding and events venue Huntsham Court has revealed it is launching a pop-up hotel and dining experience.
The Mid Devon venue has not been available for individual room rental for the last 30 years. Now, in response to the COVID-19 crisis, for just four months Huntsham Court can be booked on an individual room basis.
With large events currently not being allowed at Huntsham Court, the team there is planning something different, working with one of its caterers, Milkshed Kitchen, to create a pop-up hotel.
Huntsham Court is open for dinner and stays from 23 October every week on Wednesday-Saturdays nights. Due to current coronavirus regulations, advance reservations are needed for both dining and rooms.
As part of the new venture, Huntsham Court is offering special deals for both dining and overnight stays throughout October.
Chris Badham, co-owner of Huntsham Court, says: “We hope to bring a ray of sunshine in this potentially long and cold autumn we all seem to be facing.”
Read more here on Huntsham Court’s new venture.
Join our Facebook group to keep up to date with the latest news, events and people
- 1 The Norfolk Lights Express is back for spectacular winter train rides
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 6 7 of the best spas in Sussex
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 9 great fish and chip shops in Norfolk
- 9 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 10 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings