Greenbank Hotel, Falmouth
- Credit: Archant
Our 2 AA Rosette harbourside restaurant within the 4 star Greenbank Hotel is dedicated to great food.
Head Chef Nick Hodges and his kitchen team firmly believe in the freshest seafood, succulent local meats and seasonal produce grown on our doorstep, in what is described as ‘rustic fine dining.’ The talented brigade fuse styles, techniques and flavours to shape an irresistible menu of truly Cornish cuisine.
Breathe in the scent of freshly baked artisan bread. Dive into freshly prepared oysters as a spring breeze whips across the bay. Dine on Falmouth’s bounty as the water laps beneath you.
A particular highlight is our decadent afternoon tea menu featuring loose leaf Tregothnan teas grown by the deep sea creek of the River Fal. From a champagne version and mini cakes for children, to the gentlemen’s afternoon tea and chocoholics specialty for the ultimate indulgence!
Our attentive waiting team is always on hand to guide you through the day’s specials, desserts and cheeses, while a carefully selected wine list will tempt you with perfectly matched bottles to compliment the menu.
The restaurant, bar and terrace are open and serving food all day so come at a time that suits you. All you need to do is order, relax and drink in the view. Call us now on 01326 312440 to book your table or visit our website for the full range of menus.
As well as The Water’s Edge, the new Working Boat pub launched in 2015 on the hotel pier, offering a casual dining experience and local brews. Sink a few on Cornish time whilst admiring the view across Falmouth harbour and when you’re hungry there is no better place to be for hearty appetites and hearty pub food.
- 1 Win a luxury Christmas hamper worth £250 from Bakers & Larners of Holt
- 2 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 3 Win a theatre break in Manchester to see The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
- 4 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Top festive markets
- 5 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 6 WIN a stunning Jo Downs art piece worth £520
- 7 Win a £5000 staycation in Cornwall
- 8 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 9 Magical Christmas markets in Sussex 2021
- 10 5 of the best Somerset farm shops for Christmas shopping
Telephone: 01326 312440
Fax: 01326 211362