This pub has been named the best in Kent in the National Pub & Bar County Awards 2022
- Credit: Fleur Challis Photography
The Tiger Inn in the beautiful village of Stowting has been named the Best Pub in Kent in the National Pub & Bar County Awards 2022
94 pubs and bars in total across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland have all been pronounced winners in their prospective counties.
But the competition doesn't stop there as a grand finale is due to take place on Wednesday 22nd June where 15 Regional Winners will also be revealed and one lucky winner will be announced as the overall National Pub & Bar of the Year, which was won by Galvin Green Man in Essex in 2021.
So what makes The Tiger Inn Kent's Best Pub?
The Tiger Inn is a true English country pub with equal measures of cosiness and class which is deftly displayed through the interior design that mixes classic pub features with contemporary coolness. The property itself dates back to the 17th century, adding another layer of charm to this vibrant pub.
The Tiger Inn also has a rather stellar outdoor area, perfect for catching up with family and friends with an ice-cold beer on long balmy summer evenings after a ramble in the surrounding countryside. Check out more of our favourite Beer gardens in Kent here.
Menu wise The Tiger Inn serves up daring, elegant and delicious dishes worthy of the most prestigious culinary institutions.
Each visit could take your tastebuds on a totally different adventure with artisan, why not try the new Confit duck scotch egg with a hoisin sauce or something sweet like customer favourite Tonka bean pannacotta that combines meringue, honeycomb, and a juicy blood orange sorbet!
- 1 Where and when to watch The Queen's Jubilee Flypast
- 2 World record broken for 'Largest Gathering of People Dressed as Vampires' at Whitby Abbey
- 3 12 fab things to do in Dartmouth
- 4 Win a Dunlopillo king size diamond mattress worth £2,500 from Peter Betteridge
- 5 Cotswold designers win big at Chelsea Flower Show in 2022
- 6 WIN distillery experience and gin tasting for 6 worth £150 from Sky Wave Gin
- 7 Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday Celebrations in Hertfordshire
- 8 Review: Chicago the Musical at Manchester Opera House
- 9 Things to do in Bramhall
- 10 Waterfalls, Weirs and Cascades of the Peak District