- Credit: Archant
Delightful drinking and dining at Mitton Hall.
Luxurious but never pretentious. The food and drink experience at Mitton Hall is completely unique. Freshly sourced ingredients prepared with panache, decedent afternoon teas, the finest cocktails mixed with flair.
Whatever the occasion, join us for an unforgettable experience.
We believe that fine food should be about the freshest ingredients, prepared with passion and imagination. It shouldn’t be about intimidating atmospheres and stilted service. That’s why, at the Mitton Hall Brasserie, our focus is on creating dishes that speak for themselves.
Our bar is incredibly well stocked with the finest wines, spirits and ales. And our informal bar and tapas menu is the perfect compliment to the laid-back atmosphere.
If the weather’s warm, why not get one of our bartenders to mix you a summer cocktail to enjoy on the riverfront terrace? Or perhaps a fireside red wine and romantic conversation is more your thing?
Dining at Mitton Hall. Beautiful food in beautiful surroundings.
- 1 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 Norfolk's beautiful Blue Flag beaches 2021
- 7 13 of the best places to get coffee in Hampshire
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 One Suffolk beach given Blue Flag status for 2021
Mitton Hall, Mitton, Whalley, Lancashire, BB7 9PQ
01254 826 544