The opening date for The Ivy in Winchester has been announced
- Credit: Ian Tuttle
The Ivy Winchester Brasserie has announced its opening date with reservation lines open now
The Ivy Winchester Brasserie will be opening its doors on Thursday 24 May.
To celebrate the announcement, The Ivy Winchester Brasserie team enjoyed a toast with The Right Worshipful the Mayor of Winchester, Cllr David McLean at the City’s famous Buttercross monument, just yards from The Ivy Winchester Brasserie. Team members including General Manager, Reza Najafi and Head Chef, Luis Gonzales, were joined by waiting staff to celebrate in one of Winchester’s most loved settings.
Located within the heart of Winchester at 103-104 High Street, The Ivy Winchester Brasserie will offer sophisticated and friendly all-day dining. With capacity for approximately 150 covers, guests will be able to enjoy the main restaurant and bar, as well as a Parisian-style terrace during the warmer months. The brasserie’s menus will offer a wide selection of British classics and internationally-inspired dishes, from the iconic shepherd’s pie to the Champagne afternoon tea and Ivy Royale cocktail.
The critically-acclaimed Martin Brudnizki Design Studio has consulted on the brasserie’s interiors, as with The Ivy Collection’s sister sites. Notable features will include an onyx bar, pendant lighting, marble floor tiles, polished parquet panel flooring and leather banquettes – all creating a stylish, yet laid-back environment for all-day dining.
• Eating out in Hampshire - Best restaurants - Whether you’re looking for fine dining, pub food, a romantic meal for 2 or a taste of something from further afield, eating out in Hampshire really has something for everyone. Here’s our guide to the best local restaurants and pubs
- 1 Afternoon tea delivery in Suffolk
- 2 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 3 Afternoon tea deliveries in the Cotswolds
- 4 Cotswolds festival The Big Feastival 2021 line up announced
- 5 10 things you probably didn't know about Blackpool
- 6 Celebrate the famous women born in Devon and Dorset this International Women’s Day
- 7 Adventure Cinema announces Essex locations for alfresco summer screenings
- 8 Photography focus: 5 stunning Yorkshire Dales landscapes
- 9 Take a tour of Cornwall’s picturesque harbours
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District