- Credit: Archant
The Purbani situated in the heart of the beautiful village of Botley, Hampshire and is the flagship restaurant in the Purbani chain...
A chain originally established in 1982 by Mohammed and his family, the Purbani name has become synonymous with great Indian cuisine.
Still playing an active role in the business Mohammed has successfully built a dinning venue in Botley serving traditional Indian food, using authentic cooking methods, finest quality ingredients, all cooked and preparted by creative chefs to deliver good honest indian food for almost 3 decades.
Offering an attentive service in a warm comfortable surrounding, you are sure to have an enjoyable eating experience, from an intimate meal for two, to parties and whole venue hire for up to seventy guests, we can offer a great venue for your next celebration. We can even produce a menu for your party or event to suit your budget, taste and style.
2, High Street, Botley, Southampton, SO30 2EA
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 3 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 4 8 secluded secret beaches in North Devon
- 5 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 6 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 7 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 8 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Lancashire this summer
Reservations please call 01489 783161
Open 7 days a week