We visit Saints in Ipswich
So where is Saints?
Tucked away in St Peters Street, Ipswich. It’s a part of the town full of food options but this is one of the best; a small, bright caf� with friendly staff and nice, relaxed feel.
We have spotted Ipswich Town players here in recent years.
Lunch or evening meal?
We went for a quick lunch for five. Excellent and very reasonably priced shepherd’s pie (piping hot and tasty) plus some very fine tasting tapas.
Two of our party tried the latter's humus, feta dip, olives, cream cheese and stuffed peppers and were highly impressed. Just right for lunchtime, they declared.
- 1 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 15 festivals and shows happening this summer in Devon
- 6 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 7 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views
- 8 6 great walks near Ramsbottom
- 9 7 great walks in Wensleydale
- 10 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
What did you drink?
Soft drinks, coffees and a ginger beer.
How was the service?
Friendly and pretty quick though the cafe was about half full.
...and the bill?
Came to just over �40 so very fair for a quick, 45-minute lunch. We would certainly go again.