Restaurant reviews - St Tudwal's Inn, Stryd Fawr, Abersoch
Digest this mini-review in 60 seconds
St Tudwal’s Inn, Stryd Fawr, Abersoch, LL53 7DS. 01758 712539www.sttudwalsinn.co.uk
Style of venueA cosy, contemporary pub at the heart of Abersoch village. This is where the locals come to relax.
On the menuAlthough this does not offer the fine dining that other restaurants in this area can supply, it does offer classic pub food, done extremely well. We enjoyed the Olde English fish pie with salmon and haddock (�10.50) and the smoked bacon wrapped chicken (�9.95). Perfect after a walk on the beach and around Llanbedrog headland.
D�corThe Robinsons pub, known locally as St Tuds, underwent an extensive refurbishment in 2009 and it now has a contemporary, stylish and comfortable interior. There’s a bar and lounge for dining as well as a back bar, which tends to be frequented by people just staying for drinks. There’s a terrace – covered in inclement weather - at the rear where you can soak up the sun on a good day.
AmbmbienceA friendly and lively atmosphere. There are few occasions this popular venue won’t be busy with locals and visitors alike. A great place.
ServiceQuick, efficient and done with a smile.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Find your inner wild in the woods
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 A guide to moving to Somerset
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 9 13 of the best afternoon teas to try in Cornwall
- 10 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
CostReasonable. Two main meals with soft drinks cost us �25