Some of the best international restaurants in Hampshire
- Credit: Archant
Taste authentic fare from a huge range of nations without ever stepping foot on a plane
Straight from the Southern Brazilian high plains comes a centuries-old way of cooking – originally, large portions of beef, pork, lamb, and poultry were spit roasted over the glowing coals of open fire pits, preserving the meats’ natural juices and rich flavours.
Soon, brick grills replaced pit fires, and the Churrascaria, the house of barbecue, became the gathering place for feasting and socialising. This is the spirit that lives on at Casa Brasil – the meat is absolutely delicious and the atmosphere is always lively.
- 1 10 famous (and not so famous) castles in Cheshire
- 2 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Surrey
- 3 5 of the best pick your own farms in Hampshire
- 4 WIN a weekend escape at St. Mellion Estate, Cornwall
- 5 Why you should move to Bridlington
- 6 Puffin Sculpture Trail comes to the Yorkshire Coast this summer
- 7 What's On in Devon, July 2022
- 8 Win a bumper prize of Devon’s best food and drink
- 9 What's On in Cornwall, July 2022
- 10 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
Regginas Italian serves the freshest seasonal produce, Italian cheeses, meat and seafood. Get swept away by the warm, aromatic flavours of Italy, served to you with an elegant touch in an authentic and vibrant atmosphere. From classic, nostalgic flavours to newly created dishes the stylish menu is perfectly complemented by the restaurant’s charming interiors and outdoor dining space.
Traditional Mexican food is always served with a smile here – the décor is fun and the staff are exceptionally friendly. Enjoy delicious Mexican dishes such as enchiladas, slow roasted pork shoulder, chilli con carne, fajitas and burritos. Also take in the live music at this fun-filled little restaurant.
Experienced chefs who are happy to talk through any of your dishes make this a really charming place to eat. The food is so good that you won’t be able to resist overindulging. The garlic chilli chicken is a particular favourite, but the constantly changing menu is always packed with great original dishes.
One of Southampton’s most exclusive fusion food restaurant, offering both Indian and Chinese cuisines. Whether it’s an intimate meal for two or a large group booking that you’re after, there’s something to suit everyone here. The buffet is a great option for those who are unsure what to have, or simply want to taste it all!
Giorgio's Mediterranean Restaurant and Bar
The core of Mediterranean culture is food, wine and spending time with loved ones; and all three are at the forefront in this Bishops Waltham-based restaurant. Enjoy pizza, pasta and side dishes ranging from Greek salad to French beans with crispy bacon shallots.
• Eating out in Hampshire - best restaurants - Whether you’re looking for fine dining, pub food, a romantic meal for 2 or a taste of something from further afield, eating out in Hampshire really has something for everyone. Here’s our guide to the best local restaurants and pubs