The Bricklayers Arms, Hertfordshire
- Credit: Archant
Since 2003 the owners Sally and Alvin Michaels have not only maintained the essence of a beautiful grade II listed country pub, but with the help of Michelin trained chef Claude Paillet have transformed the Bricklayers Arms into an award winning and nationally recognised restaurant.
Enjoy our selection of real local ales or choose from our extensive list of over 120 wines carefully selected to compliment our award winning English and French fusion menu. We use the freshest of produce, sourced locally whenever possible, with seasonal changes and daily specials to entice the most discerning of tastes.
Boasting an AA Rosette for culinary excellence you can sample our Bricklayers famous home smoked fish or meats, delicately flavoured from different woods, and try our local game and fresh fish dishes. Our sauces and produce are prepared daily for absolute freshness and quality.
We are passionate about our food and believe in giving good value and quality to assure you of an excellent meal on each visit whether it be for lunch or dinner.
Address: Hogpits Bottom
- 1 Star cast unveiled for new ITV crime drama set in North Devon
- 2 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 3 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 4 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 5 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 6 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Cornwall this Halloween
- 7 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 8 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 9 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
- 10 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
Telephone: 01442 833322