The Fairfax Arms, Gilling East
You can be sure of a warm welcome at The Fairfax Arms. We are passionate about providing excellent service and upholding high standards...
Owners and brothers Rob and Ed Fawcett have continuously invested in The Fairfax Arms to deliver the highest of standards in providing Comfort and Ambience whether you're staying the night or simply Dining with us.
With the help of our Team we strive for customer satisfaction and repeatedly welcome back regular customers and friends time and time again.
Renowned Head Chef Ben Turner and his Team take pride in using locally sourced Produce and Culinary Innovations to excite the most discerning of palates. Our Menu constantly changes based on the seasons of the year whilst keeping our customers most favoured dishes.
Never afraid to try new ideas, we run the inn with passion, ambition & enthusiasm, enabling The Fairfax to prosper and flourish further whilst still retaining its traditional character and charm. Our young, friendly team always go the extra mile to ensure that customers enjoy their visit and following our recent Rosette award we are working to improve more and more each day.
Since 2011 The Fairfax has seen re-investment to refurbish and refresh the interior and exterior, as well as upgrades in the bedrooms including flat screen television, ipod docking stations & new Beevers handmade mattresses throughout the rooms.
There are many more gradual improvements planned to ensure that The Fairfax Arms continues to impress and uphold it's growing reputation. We were immensely proud to open our brand new orangery extension in 2017 providing indoor and outdoor seating for the restaurant and for drinkers. It is also perfect for weddings, parties and functions.
- 1 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 2 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 3 Steph McGovern on her new lunchtime show, Steph’s Packed Lunch
- 4 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 5 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 Why presentation is so important when selling a home
- 8 4 interesting places to visit in the Peak District
- 9 Why the Yorkshire flat cap has returned back into fashion
- 10 A positive outlook for the housing market for 2021
Double AA Rosette for culinary excellence 2018, Visit England Gold Award.
Telephone: 01439 788212