The Fenwick - Steak and Seafood Pub
- Credit: Archant
Over 250 years old, the historic and atmospheric pub has an old world charm.
In the Lune Valley, between Lancaster and Kirkby Lonsdale, the Fenwick is a perfect place to relax in front of the fire and enjoy our daily changing menu; even better stay the night in our 5-star pub with rooms and enjoy an extra after dinner drink! We mix the best ingredients with great personalities and atmospheric settings to create memorable experiences. Our seafaring heritage fuses with a timeless, country pub charm to bring light and fresh seafood dishes and hearty, classic meat dishes to your table. And all enjoyed within a traditional pub setting, finished with a modern twist. At the gateway to the Lake District, the Fenwick is popular with those looking for a traditional country pub with rooms and looking to take advantage of outdoor pursuits such as walking, fishing and shooting. Equally the cultural highlights of the historic city of Lancashire are a great day out. Our nine guest bedrooms and suites provide the perfect place to relax after a busy day or a romantic pub retreat in this picturesque location.
Address: Fenwick Arms
- 1 Star cast unveiled for new ITV crime drama set in North Devon
- 2 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 3 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 4 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 5 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 6 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Cornwall this Halloween
- 7 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 8 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 9 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
- 10 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
Telephone: 01524 221 157