The Inn at Huxley, Cheshire
- Credit: Archant
The Inn at Huxley is a family-owned restaurant and bar in the Cheshire village of Huxley.
Serving a small and seasonal menu, our food is cooked to order and showcases quality produce sourced from local and regional suppliers or from our own vegetable patch.
The Inn at Huxley is situated in the quaint village of Huxley, near Chester, West Cheshire.
Far-reaching views stretch across to the Welsh hills and the rolling Cheshire countryside where not one but two ancient castles sit atop hills and the River Gowey meanders through the picturesque landscape.
Only 5 miles from the Roman city of Chester and just off the Sandstone Trail.
The new inn sits on the site of an old coaching inn (circa 1766) and has been completely rebuilt to exacting standards and fit for purpose. The interior with its oak beams and stone floors resonates luxury & warmth. Stunning hand-carved fixtures include a centrepiece stone fireplace and a Cheese Trolley and bar furniture cratfed by Mouseman®. Bespoke stained glass picturing the old inn and locally commissioned artwork adorn the restaurant walls. Every element has been given the utmost consideration to deliver a memorable dining experience for our guests.
We will serve food 7 days a week at lunch and dinner with a light bites menu between 15:00-17:00pm. Our adjoining tap room "Bertie's Bar" named in honour of our beloved Jack Russell also offers guests the chance to nip in for a drink and a bar snack.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Find your inner wild in the woods
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 A guide to moving to Somerset
- 7 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 8 13 of the best afternoon teas to try in Cornwall
- 9 Things to do on a rainy day in Surrey
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
"We hope to become your destination dining venue."
Telephone: 01829 781 044