The Old Hall Hotel, Buxton
- Credit: Archant
Welcome to The Old Hall Buxton
The Old Hall Hotel has something to suit every taste.
In the heart of the hotel, The Wine Bar retains delightful informality with a contemporary feel and is a great place to enjoy Matthew Algie morning coffee, afternoon tea or a relaxed meal with friends. A locally inspired menu is available and if you're a resident it's open for a night cap too! Food is served all day. The Restaurant at The Old Hall Hotel offers stylish surroundings, full English breakfasts, Sunday lunch with all the trimmings and the very best traditional and contemporary à la carte cuisine from around the world. Our chefs work with the finest, freshest, local ingredients to produce sumptuous dishes, while our wine cellar is stocked to meet the demands of the serious connoisseur. The hotel is a great base for anyone going to the theatre and we offer pre and post theatre dining and drinks. Our Theatre Bar is popular with theatre-goers and thespians alike - a bemused guest once met Richard the Third on the stairs! The Old Hall Hotel also provides bespoke dining experiences and professional catering for weddings, special occasions and private events.
The Old Hall has a rich history that dates back thousands of years, and includes some notable guests including Mary Queen of Scots herself. The Old Hall now stands as one of the spa town of Buxton's most popular places to stay, nestled deep in the heart of the Peak District.
Situated directly opposite the beautiful Pavilion Gardens and the famous Buxton Opera House, the hotel is an ideal venue whether it's for a wedding, to dine in our restaurant or to sample our unique accommodation. With a delicious full English breakfast and first class hospitality, you can be sure that you'll be made very welcome.
Address: The Square
- 1 The Hairy Bikers hit West Yorkshire
- 2 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 4 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 5 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 6 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 7 Alport Castles - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 8 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
- 9 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 10 Magical Christmas markets in Kent 2021
Telephone: 01298 22841