The Rajpoot of Bath is an illustrious Indian & Bangladeshi restaurant
The Rajpoot of Bath is an illustrious Indian & Bangladeshi restaurant that has continued to provide high class food and service for thirty one years.
The Rajpoot of Bath is an illustrious Indian & Bangladeshi restaurant that has continued to provide high class food and service for thirty one years. The establishment boasts a wealth of accolades earned through its distinctive delicately blended curries, conscientious service, and elegant d�cor.
With nine different individually thought out rooms, each with their own distinct characters and features, and a capacity of around one hundred and seventy the restaurant creates a maze of refined dining experiences that is affectionately dubbed the "Aladdin’s cave delights" by the media.
Frequenters include a number of prominent public figures and celebrities amongst a wealth of curry lovers locally and nationally. The establishment has thus become a part of the rich culture and vibrancy of the historic Roman city in its own right; it is often said that a visit to picturesque city is not complete without a visit to Rajpoot.
View our menus on-line http://www.rajpoot.com/
Highly recommended by Food Guides and Critics
Winner of British Curry Awards for four consecutive years as the best restaurant in South-west and unranked Top Ten in Britain
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 4 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 5 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 6 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 7 Are you ready for the greatest show this summer?
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 Win a watercolour painting of Wat Tyler Country Park by artist James Merriott
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
OPEN Daily including Holidays
12 to 2.30pm and 6pm to 11pm
Friday and Saturday till 11.30pm
SPECIAL LUNCH �8.25
(Monday to Friday)
4 Argyle Street, Bath, BA2 4BA
Tel: 01225 466833/464758