The Rajpoot of Bath is an illustrious Indian & Bangladeshi restaurant
The Rajpoot of Bath is an illustrious Indian & Bangladeshi restaurant that has continued to provide high class food and service for thirty one years.
The Rajpoot of Bath is an illustrious Indian & Bangladeshi restaurant that has continued to provide high class food and service for thirty one years. The establishment boasts a wealth of accolades earned through its distinctive delicately blended curries, conscientious service, and elegant d�cor.
With nine different individually thought out rooms, each with their own distinct characters and features, and a capacity of around one hundred and seventy the restaurant creates a maze of refined dining experiences that is affectionately dubbed the "Aladdin’s cave delights" by the media.
Frequenters include a number of prominent public figures and celebrities amongst a wealth of curry lovers locally and nationally. The establishment has thus become a part of the rich culture and vibrancy of the historic Roman city in its own right; it is often said that a visit to picturesque city is not complete without a visit to Rajpoot.
View our menus on-line http://www.rajpoot.com/
Highly recommended by Food Guides and Critics
Winner of British Curry Awards for four consecutive years as the best restaurant in South-west and unranked Top Ten in Britain
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 8 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 9 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks
OPEN Daily including Holidays
12 to 2.30pm and 6pm to 11pm
Friday and Saturday till 11.30pm
SPECIAL LUNCH �8.25
(Monday to Friday)
4 Argyle Street, Bath, BA2 4BA
Tel: 01225 466833/464758