The Shire Horse, Ashbourne
- Credit: Archant
A warm welcome from The Team at The Shire Horse, a Pub and Restaurant of fine dining and perfect customer service.
We are proud to inform you that we can trace all of our meat and fish to specific farms and seas around the world and we therefore urge you to try our wide selection of pies, steaks and fish.
Moreover, for the vegetarians among us we have some new delightful culinary treats that we hope you will try.
At The Shire Horse we regularly update our Food and Drink Menus in order to encourage our guests to return. Our Specials menu is updated monthly, so please do check out the Specials board under the Menus tab.
We aim to meet and excel your expectations of your dining experience at The Shire Horse and we endeavour to supply a range of dishes suitable to every taste. Therefore we do urge everyone to advise your server of any special dietary requirements, intolerances of allergies.
The mission is simple: serve delicious, affordable food that guests will want to return to week after week.
Dogs are welcome - we even have our very own Max...
- 1 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 2 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 3 4 interesting places to visit in the Peak District
- 4 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 5 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 First Look: Cool Yorkshire gastro pub launches new boutique rooms
- 8 The ultimate 5-day walk: Along the Derwent Valley Way
- 9 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 10 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
As avid dog lovers, we are beyond happy to have dogs in selected bar areas of our Pub and Restaurant. We have a roaring log fire to keep your furry friends warm and bowl of water available for those post-long walks. Our staff can't restrain themselves from giving them regular attention as well!
Address: The Shire Horse,
Telephone: 01335 342714