What’s on offer at Aqua Restaurant
- Credit: Archant
Aqua is your local neighbourhood Italian restaurant that offers fresh affordable food all day
Aqua are a family, independent restaurant where they remain true to their ethos of providing contemporary Italian food made with the finest ingredients.
The restaurants are thoughtfully designed to what makes for a relaxed and inviting interior where you can come in for a quick coffee, long lunch or indulge over dinner. Aqua is the perfect venue for celebrating those special occasions with the extensive a la carte menu.
Food is all freshly prepared, where the finest ingredients are sourced. So whether you fancy a light bite, sharing amongst friends or something more substantial there’s sure to be something to tempt you. Items on the menu such as braised pork cheeks, duck leg with a cherry jus, Fritto Misto, Lobster Linguine are your more traditional affair. There are also weekly specials. The set lunch & early dinner menu offers affordability with 2 courses for £11 and 3 courses for £13, Monday to Saturday 12pm to 7pm. Not only this but throughout the week there is a two-for-one offer on sparkling Bellini’s between 12pm and 7pm daily. Children are always welcome - there’s a great selection of family favourites on the children’s menu.
Sundays have become quite famous for Aqua with its traditional Sunday roast for £12.50. Serving striploin of beef, slow roasted porchetta and roasted chicken with all the usual trimmings. The homemade cakes go great with the freshly ground coffees.
The selection of Aqua cocktails are a great way to get your evening started, followed by a carefully selected wine list that covers all bases.
- 1 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 2 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 5 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 6 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 7 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 8 Win £500 of Gallox fashionwear
- 9 17 of the best things to do in Essex for free
- 10 Stately homes in Hertfordshire: 7 grand estates to visit