12 great exhibitors to look out for at the Aldeburgh Food & Drink Festival
- Credit: Aldeburgh Food & Drink Festival
We share with you some of the fantastic exhibitors you can see at this great event taking place September 28 - 29
Fabulous home-baked cakes
AILSA'S COUNTRY CREAM FUDGE
Delicious homemade fudge made with fresh cream.
Up to 20 flavours including vegan varieties
- 1 5 Yorkshire walking locations with great cafes
- 2 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
- 7 Photos reveal how Lancaster has changed
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 Historic Surrey Homes: Albury Park Mansion
- 10 6 great walks near Grassington
CASA DE L'OLI
137 Kirton Road, Trimley St Martin, Felixstowe, Suffolk IP11 0QL
'Passionate about our olives and the oils we produce'
T: 01394 448600 M: 07880 910248
PARKERS HOG ROAST COMPANY
Honeysuckle Cottage, Bramford Road, Little Blakenham, Ipswich IP8 4JU
Find us on Facebook
FLINT AND HARDINGS
Beet to Bottle. Gin and Vodka.
MOAT FARM FLOWERS
07799 621403 / 01728 628768
Every month, each Community Fridge attracts up to 200 visitors and redistributes up to a tonne of surplus food which would otherwise go to waste.
SUFFOLK MEADOW ICE CREAM
SALTER AND KING
107-109 High St, Aldeburgh IP15 5AR
We share with you some of the fantastic exhibitors you can see at this great event
Unit 4A, Eastlands Industrial Estate, Leiston IP16 4LL
Traditionally handcrafted beer German design, brewed in Suffolk.
LOS CHURROS AMIGOS
Read our full preview of the event through this link