Independent Café/Tea Room of the Year 2018: Kent Life Food & Drink Awards
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
We reveal the winner of the Independent Café/Tea Room of the Year award
This category is sponsored by Karen & Kim Introductions
This category looked for a café, garden centre, museum or farm affiliated venue that really meets the needs of its customers. Does it demonstrate attention to diners both in terms of its food offering, atmosphere, information and variety of menu?
Our finalists are:
• Goose on the Green, Walmer
• HatHats Coffee Company, Reculver
• The Plant Base, Tunbridge Wells
And the winner is...
Goose on the Green!
- 1 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 2 12 best Devon Christmas markets for 2021
- 3 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 4 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 5 Magical Christmas markets in Suffolk 2021
- 6 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 7 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 8 Timothée Chalamet seen in Bath filming Willy Wonka prequel
- 9 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 10 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
Click here to return to the winners’ page
Visit the awards website