Independent Café/Tea Room of the Year 2018: Kent Life Food & Drink Awards
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
We reveal the winner of the Independent Café/Tea Room of the Year award
This category is sponsored by Karen & Kim Introductions
This category looked for a café, garden centre, museum or farm affiliated venue that really meets the needs of its customers. Does it demonstrate attention to diners both in terms of its food offering, atmosphere, information and variety of menu?
Our finalists are:
• Goose on the Green, Walmer
• HatHats Coffee Company, Reculver
• The Plant Base, Tunbridge Wells
And the winner is...
Goose on the Green!
- 1 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 4 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 5 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 6 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Hampshire
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 17 of the best things to do in Essex for free
- 9 6 of the best August walks in Cheshire
- 10 Win a three nights stay at Nydsley Hall in Pateley Bridge
Click here to return to the winners’ page
Visit the awards website