Independent Café/Tea Room of the Year 2018: Kent Life Food & Drink Awards
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
We reveal the winner of the Independent Café/Tea Room of the Year award
This category is sponsored by Karen & Kim Introductions
This category looked for a café, garden centre, museum or farm affiliated venue that really meets the needs of its customers. Does it demonstrate attention to diners both in terms of its food offering, atmosphere, information and variety of menu?
Our finalists are:
• Goose on the Green, Walmer
• HatHats Coffee Company, Reculver
• The Plant Base, Tunbridge Wells
And the winner is...
Goose on the Green!
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 It’s a Cotswold hat-trick at Chelsea!
- 3 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 12 great things to do in Tiverton
- 6 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 7 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 Meet this year's Yorkshire contestant for the Great British Bake Off
Click here to return to the winners’ page
Visit the awards website