Independent Food & Drink Retailer 2018: Kent Life Food & Drink Awards
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
We reveal the winner of the Independent Food & Drink Retailer award
This category is sponsored by Financial Advice and Services
We were looking for a business – a deli, a wine or beer store, greengrocer, baker or something unique - that consistently shows an expert knowledge and, like all our finalists, an unrivalled passion for their trade. They will support great local produce as well as from produce from further afield.
Our finalists are:
• Fudge Kitchen, Canterbury
• The Kentish Pantry, Margate
• Wild Bread Bakehouse, Faversham
And the winner is...
Wild Bread Bakehouse!
Click here to return to the winners’ page
Visit the awards website
- 1 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 2 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Top festive markets
- 3 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 4 Magical Christmas markets in Kent 2021
- 5 Magical Christmas markets in Sussex 2021
- 6 The 15 best Christmas markets in Norfolk 2021
- 7 Magical Christmas markets in Suffolk 2021
- 8 The best Christmas markets and fairs in and around Cheshire
- 9 The 11 best Christmas markets in Somerset 2021
- 10 3 magical winter wonderland light trails to enjoy in Kent