Instagram for foodies - Harrogate
Harrogate is one of Yorkshire’s most stylish destinations and plenty on offer for the foodie – we’ve chosen some of the best places serving up some visual treats to get your taste buds tingling.
Bettys Café Tearoom - Since opening in 1918, Betty's has become one of Harrogates best loved tea rooms and their traditional handmade cakes and afternoon teas are just one the highlights of their menu.
Horto - Horto is one of Rudding Park's restaurants, and the contemporary fine-dining pop up restaurant offers a consistently changing menu using modern cooking techniques.
The Fat Badger- The Fat Badger serves traditional pub grub with a quality, gourmet twist. They have a selection of bar, market and Sunday lunch menus and even have their very own beer club.
Fodder - Fodder is a foodie's heaven as their farm shop and café sell and serve only the best local produce Harrogate and Yorkshire has to offer.
Baltzersen's Café - Baltzersen's Cafe serve breakfast, brunch and lunch with a delicious Scandi twist. All of their homemade cakes and pastries are served with freshly brewed teas and coffees.
Hoxton North - The London-inspired Hoxton North coffee shop serve a comforting menu full of dishes that regularly change, they also sell quirky homeware and lifestyle accessories
Rudding Park Hotel - The award winning Harrogate hotel has a number of restaurants, and their 2 AA Rosette award winning Clocktower Bar and Restaurant serves modern British cuisine using the best local produce.
- 1 The Norfolk Lights Express is back for spectacular winter train rides
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 6 7 of the best spas in Sussex
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 9 great fish and chip shops in Norfolk
- 9 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 10 13 of the best afternoon teas in Dorset
Wild Plum - Colourful cafe located in the Snooty Frox boutique, serving breakfast, lunch and brunch.
You can now follow our foodie exploits on instagram at @yorkshirelifemag