Instagram for foodies – Huddersfield
Huddersfield is a town bursting with delicious offerings – so we’ve chosen some of the best restaurants serving up some visual treats to get your taste buds tingling.
PAX Burger - PAX burger is a casual dining restaurant from chef Eric Paxman. The delicious menu, signature burgers and seriously good sides have earned the restaurant many awards.
Eric's Restaurant - Eric's Restaurant is another award winning venture from chef Eric Paxman, with the menu being a celebration of some of the finest local suppliers and ingredients.
The Three Acres - The Three Acres is set in the stunning Pennine countryside and has a renowned forty year reputation for being one of the best dining pubs in the county.
The Dyeworks - The Dyeworks is a family fun, French inspired bistro is passionate about their food and try to incorporate their home-grown produce where they can. They also have a reputation for serving up the best cheese soufflé in the county.
Northern Tea House - Northern Tea House are afternoon tea experts, serving a range of twenty two loose leaf teas, great coffee and irresistible homemade cakes.
HOME - British Style Tapas are on offer at HOME. It's a their own take on a smorgasbord with a selection of sweets and savouries.
Apadana Persian Cuisine - It is the only authentic Persian restaurant in Huddersfield and they are experts in serving up delicious Iranian cuisine.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 5 Yorkshire walking locations with great cafes
- 3 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 4 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Photos reveal how Lancaster has changed
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
- 9 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 10 6 great walks near Grassington
You can now follow our foodie exploits on instagram at @yorkshirelifemag