Instagram for foodies – Yorkshire Coast
The Yorkshire coast is packed with foodie delights, so we’ve chosen some mouth-watering Instagram accounts dishing up some visual treats.
Star Inn The Harbour - Award-winning chef, Andrew Pern opened a sister restaurant to the Michelin-starred Star at Harome in his hometown of Whitby
Quayside, Whitby - Winners of the Fish and Chip Shop of the year 2014, Quayside is a family run business that have been making delicious fish and chips for over three generations.
Walkers of Bar Street, Scarborough - Walkers of Bar Street is a quaint café and book shop where you can drink the finest coffee roasted by Stokes of Lincoln and feast on their tempting homemade modern cuisine.
Sandside Café, Sandsend - Soak up the stunning views of the Yorkshire coastline at Sandside Café whilst feasting on a delicious homemade crab sandwich and sipping on a fresh cappuccino.
The Copper Horse, Seamer - The food is certainly the main attraction at The Copper Horse as they have a menu packed full of seasonally inspired food featuring modern British and classic dishes along with a new grill section using the Bertha Oven.
Bridge Cottage Bistro, Sandsend - Using modern techniques, Bridge Cottage serve up classic dishes with that fine dining edge using only local suppliers and products.
The Hare and Hound, Whitby - Hare and Hound is a traditional yet contemporary pub using locally sourced ingredients to create Great British pub classics…and of course not forgetting some good old locally sourced ale.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 5 Yorkshire walking locations with great cafes
- 3 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 4 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Photos reveal how Lancaster has changed
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
- 9 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 10 6 great walks near Grassington
You can now follow our foodie exploits on instagram at @yorkshirelifemag