Introducing: Wickwar Wessex Brewing and Pub Company
- Credit: Archant
Wickwar Wessex Brewing and Pub Company is a traditional independent brewery nestled in the tiny village of Wickwar, South Gloucestershire
The Wickwar Wessex Brewing and Pub Company currently supplies their range of handcrafted, real ales, to free trade outlets and 19 of their own managed sites, throughout the South West.
A selection of their bottled ales is also available regionally, in a number of retailers, such as, Morrison’s, Marks and Spencer’s and Waitrose.
Wickwar’s hero product is Bob. An award winning, classic amber ale, brewed using locally sourced ingredients and 3 varieties of malts, plus Challenger and Fuggle hops to produce a well-balanced hoppy palate. With their unique strain of yeast, combined with pure Cotswold water, the ale delivers a well-rounded and moreish product, with a beautiful smooth, yet dry, bitter finish.
Cotswold Way is Wickwar’s original 4.2% chestnut ale. Fruity in body and flavour, this ale is gently hopped, with a nutty and roasted finish.
Falling Star is Wickwar’s premium 4.2% golden ale, with zesty and floral aromas, and lightly malted flavours, derived from the locally sourced, floor roasted Maris Otter barley. This is the perfect tipple for the summer days and longer evenings.
For further information, please contact Wickwar Wessex Brewing and Pub Company: Brew.firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 01454 292 000.
- 1 Tolkien fans won't want to miss this Middle-Earth exhibition in Basingstoke
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 'Gastro-Glastonbury' festival is heading to Bournemouth
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 See inside this 400 year old Prestbury home on the market for £5.6 million
- 8 9 Norfolk hidden history sites opening for free
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer