Japanese-inspired chain restaurant wagamama to open in Cheshire Oaks
Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet is officially opening its doors to Japanese-inspired restaurant wagamama
On Friday 27 April, wagamama will officially open at McArthurGlen’s Cheshire Oaks enabling shoppers to sample fresh and tasty cuisine in a relaxed and welcoming environment. It will be the fifth stand-alone restaurant at the centre, offering customers high quality service and good value for money.
wagamama is the perfect place for those looking to take a break from a spot of retail therapy or planning a family lunch with its bowls of delicious ramen noodles, flavourful rice dishes, tasty salads and freshly squeezed juices. For families, there is also a special kid’s menu with placemats to keep the youngsters entertained during their visit.
Shaun Rhodes, Marketing Manager at McArthurGlen’s Cheshire Oaks, says: “The opening of wagamama will be a welcome addition to the dining offering at the centre. After a day’s shopping families can relax, give the little ones a treat and enjoy Japanese-inspired dishes in a welcoming environment.”
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
Ingrid Williamson, Director of Marketing for wagamama, says: “We’re thrilled to be opening in McArthurGlen’s Cheshire Oaks, and to expand our network in the North West. We look forward to welcoming shoppers as they refuel after browsing the boutiques and retail outlets of McArthurGlen’s Cheshire Oaks. We can’t wait to see everyone tuck into their favourite dishes as well as some of our new brunch offering too!”